Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Ellen Smith, MD is a cardiology specialist in Lancaster, PA. Dr. Smith completed a residency at Thomas Jefferson University Hospital. She currently practices at Lancaster Regional Medical Center and is affiliated with Lancaster General Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Smith is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- U Rochester, Fellowship Hospital — 1984
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1981
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1979
- Thomas Jefferson U, Medical College, Medical School — 1978
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Lancaster Regional Medical Center250 College Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603 Existing Patients: (717) 291-8211
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Smith?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Smith frequently treats Primary Pulmonary Hypertension, Heart Murmur, and Cardiovascular Stress Test.
Dr. Smith's office is located at 250 College Ave, Lancaster, PA 17603. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Smith has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Lancaster General Hospital