Dr. Bostanjian has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Ella Bostanjian, MD is a family medicine specialist in Edmonds, WA. Dr. Bostanjian completed a residency at New York. She currently practices at Upton Family Medicine and is affiliated with Providence Regional Medical Center Everett. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- New York, Residency Hospital
- Yerevan State Medical Institute, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Kaiser Foundation Health Plan of the Northwest
- Premera Blue Cross
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bostanjian?
I have been going to Dr. Bostanjian for years and I feel that she and her staff have provided me with excellent medical care. She returns calls, follows up on new medical prescriptions and goes above and beyond with my medical health.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Ella Bostanjian, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bostanjian's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bostanjian accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bostanjian frequently treats Skin Screenings, Drug Allergy Testing, and Worker's Compensation Evaluations.
Dr. Bostanjian's office is located at 221 4th Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bostanjian speaks Russian, Armenian, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Providence Regional Medical Center Everett
- Swedish Edmonds Campus
- UW Medical Center - Northwest
Upton Family Medicine
Edmonds Health Clinic221 4th Ave N, Edmonds, WA 98020 (425) 697-2100