Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Tan-Chiu accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Tan-Chiu, MD is a hematology specialist in Plantation, FL. Dr. Tan-Chiu completed a residency at UMass Memorial Medical Center - Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Florida Cancer Care and is affiliated with Holy Cross Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- University of Pittsburgh Medical Center - Hematology and Oncology, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- UMass Memorial Medical Center - Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Philippine General Hospital, Radiology and Cancer Institute, Internship Hospital — 1988
- Far Eastern University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1986
- Far Eastern University - Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Medical School — 1986
- University Of The Philippines, Undergraduate School — 1982
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Shield of California
- Coventry Health Care
- Federal Employee Program (FEP)
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Florida Health Administrators
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Oxford Health Plans
- Total Health Choice
- United Healthcare Life Insurance Company
- Vista Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Florida Cancer Care
Florida Cancer Care201 Nw 82nd Ave Ste 102, Plantation, FL 33324 Existing Patients: (954) 982-7999
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Tan-Chiu?
Dr Tan-Chiu is the most compassionate and committed doctor I have ever met. Really grateful for her expertise!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Tan-Chiu frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Skin Screenings.
Dr. Tan-Chiu's office is located at 201 Nw 82nd Ave Ste 102, Plantation, FL 33324. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Tan-Chiu has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Holy Cross Hospital
- Westside Regional Medical Center