Dr. Ramos has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos, MD is a internal medicine specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Ramos completed a residency at Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Northwell Health Physician Partners at Chelsea South. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Ny & Presby Hp-Cornell Campus, Internal Medicine, Residency Hospital
- University Of California San Francisco, Internship Hospital
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- MVP Health Care
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Ramos?
She is great, hands down. And now I need to find out where she is now practicing. Someone help me please.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Ramos, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Ramos' profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Ramos accepts your insurance.
Dr. Ramos frequently treats Peptic Ulcer, Iodine Deficiency, and Vitamin B Deficiency.
Dr. Ramos' office is located at 22 W 15TH ST, New York, NY 10011. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Ramos speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Northwell Health Physician Partners at Chelsea South