Dr. Elizabeth Woods, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Woods' profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Woods, MD is a pediatric medicine specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Woods completed a residency at Childrens Hospital. She currently practices at Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Adolescent Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- Childrens Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1980
- Harvard Medical School, Medical School — 1979
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Hospital, Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine
Division of Adolescent/Young Adult Medicine333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-7181
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Woods?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Woods accepts your insurance.
Dr. Woods frequently treats Assisted Reproductive Technique, Binge Eating Disorder, and Child and Adolescent Development.
Dr. Woods' office is located at 333 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Woods has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital