Click here to compare with other Family Medicine Specialists.
Dr. Elizabeth Weaver, MD is a family medicine specialist in Herndon, VA. Dr. Weaver completed a residency at Carolinas Medical Center. She currently practices at Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD, PLC. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Weaver is board certified in Family Practice.
- Carolinas Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2002
- Carolinas Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2000
- University of Maryland At Baltimore / Professional Schools, Medical School — 1999
- Vassar College, Undergraduate School — 1992
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- Delta Health System
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Weaver?
Dr Weaver is a great provider. She listens and is knowledgable , you can tell she genuinely cares for her patients. She and her staff go the extra mile to help and work with patients. Her office is relaxed and cozy and everyone is always friendly. I would highly recommend her!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Weaver has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Weaver frequently treats Tuberculosis Screening, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Hepatitis A Screening.
Dr. Weaver's office is located at 209 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Weaver speaks Spanish, Hindi, and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Elizabeth M. Weaver, MD, PLC
Elizabeth M Weaver, MD, PLC209 Elden St, Herndon, VA 20170 Existing Patients: (703) 446-5000