Dr. Leduc has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Leduc completed a residency at Emory University School Of Med. She currently practices at Center for Pediatric Wellness and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Emory University School Of Med, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Emory University School of Medicine, Internship Hospital — 1991
- Eastern Virginia Medical School Of The Medical College Of Hampton Roads, Medical School — 1990
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Life
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Center for Pediatric Wellness
Center for Pediatric Wellness960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 315, Atlanta, GA 30342 Existing Patients: (404) 389-1600
Center for Pediatric Wellness PC6000 Lake Forrest Dr Ste 110, Atlanta, GA 30328 Existing Patients: (404) 389-1600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Leduc?
She listens. My children love her. Professional. Thorough.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Leduc, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Leduc's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Leduc accepts your insurance.
Dr. Leduc frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Bronchiolitis.
Dr. Leduc's office is located at 960 Johnson Ferry Rd Ste 315, Atlanta, GA 30342. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital