Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Gaughan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Gaughan, MD is a hematology specialist in Charlottesville, VA. Dr. Gaughan completed a residency at Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center. She currently practices at UNIVERSITY OF VIRGINIA MEDICAL CENTER and is affiliated with University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Gaughan is board certified in Hematology.
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Residency Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Med Center, Internship Hospital
- Georgetown University School Of Medicine, Medical School
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
University of Virginia Medical Center
Emily Couric Clinical Cancer Center1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
University of Virginia Medical Center1215 Lee St, Charlottesville, VA 22908 Existing Patients: (434) 924-9333
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Gaughan?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Gaughan frequently treats Erythropoietin Test, Anemia and Iron Deficiency Screening, and Anemia.
Dr. Gaughan's office is located at 1240 LEE ST, Charlottesville, VA 22908. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Gaughan has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Hospital