Dr. Elizabeth Cobbs, MD is a geriatric medicine specialist in Washington, DC. Dr. Cobbs completed a residency at George Washington University. She currently practices at MEDICAL CENTER. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Cobbs is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Limited To Official Federal Duties Only50 Irving St Nw, Washington, DC 20422 (202) 745-8000
- George Washington University, Residency Hospital — 1984
- George Washington University, Internship Hospital — 1982
- George Washington U, School of Medicine, Medical School — 1981
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Cobbs?