Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Klodas accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Klodas, MD is a cardiology specialist in Edina, MN. Dr. Klodas completed a residency at Mayo Clinic-Rochester. She currently practices at Preventive Cardiology Clinic. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Klodas is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- Mayo Clinic-Rochester, Residency Hospital
- Toronto General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1988
- University of Toronto, Fac Med, Medical School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Preventive Cardiology Clinic
Preventive Cardiology Clinic4100 Minnesota Dr Ste 310, Edina, MN 55435 Existing Patients: (952) 929-5600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Klodas?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Klodas frequently treats Limb Swelling Caused by Fluid Overload, Dobutamine Thallium Stress Test, and Stress Test.
Dr. Klodas' office is located at 4100 Minnesota Dr Ste 310, Edina, MN 55435. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Klodas speaks Polish and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Klodas has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.