Call (864) 412-3010 to make an appointment. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elizabeth Holland, MD
Make an appointment(864) 412-3010
Dr. Elizabeth Holland, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenville, SC. Dr. Holland completed a residency at University Tx Health Science Center. She currently practices at Holland Eye Center PC and is affiliated with Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Holland is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- University Tx Health Science Center, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Univ of Cincinnati, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Medical University of South Carolina, Medical School — 1995
- Furman University, Undergraduate School — 1990
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Holland?
Dr Holland is a fantastic eye doctor. She has helped me many times in the past few years with serious eye problems. I have total confidence in her and recommend her highly. She is the best ophthalmologist I have ever seen.
- Prisma Health Greenville Memorial Hospital
- St. Francis Downtown
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Holland accepts your insurance.
Dr. Holland frequently treats Pinkeye (Conjunctivitis), Allergic Conjunctivitis, and Eye Infections.
Dr. Holland's office is located at 612 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Holland has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Holland Eye Center PC
Holland Eye Center PC612 Grove Rd, Greenville, SC 29605 Existing Patients: (864) 412-3010