Dr. Elizabeth Lowe, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Mill Valley, CA. Dr. Lowe completed a residency at Loyola University Hospital. She currently practices at Tamalpais Internal Medicine and is affiliated with MarinHealth Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lowe is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Tamalpais Internal Medicine
Tamalpais Internal Medicine23 Reed Blvd Ste 120, Mill Valley, CA 94941 (415) 795-7000
- Loyola University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1999
- Loyola University Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Chicago Medical School Rosalind Franklin University, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of California
- Blue Shield of California
- Western Health Advantage
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lowe?
I experienced the most extraordinary pain with a kidney stone. Dr. Lowe was able to get me fast tracked into the emergency department at Marin General where I received IV medication and pain relief within minutes. By dropping everything and making a couple of phone calls, she saved me what could’ve been an hour or more of suffering. I am deeply indebted!
- MarinHealth Medical Center
- Novato Community Hospital