Dr. Binney has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Binney, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Binney completed a residency at Children's National Medical Center. She currently practices at Longwood Pediatrics and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Binney is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Children's National Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Children's National Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- George Washington University School Of Medicine and Health Sciences, Medical School — 1991
- Harvard University, Undergraduate School — 1986
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Boston Children's Primary Care Alliance319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 277-7834
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Binney?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Binney, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Binney's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Binney accepts your insurance.
Dr. Binney frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Abdominal Pain.
Dr. Binney's office is located at 319 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital