Dr. Graff has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Graff, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Portland, OR. Dr. Graff completed a residency at Oregon Health Sciences University. She currently practices at Randall Children's Hospital and is affiliated with Legacy Emanuel Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Graff is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Oregon Health Sciences University, Internship Hospital — 2010
- University Of Louisville, Medical School — 2009
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Net
- ODS Health Plan
- Providence Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Graff?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Graff, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Graff's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Graff accepts your insurance.
Dr. Graff frequently treats Acute Upper Respiratory Infection, Cough, and ADHD and-or ADD.
Dr. Graff's office is located at 2801 N Gantenbein Ave, Portland, OR 97227. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Graff speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Legacy Emanuel Medical Center
- Legacy Meridian Park Medical Center
- Providence St. Vincent Medical Center
Randall Children's Hospital
Randall Children's Hospital2801 N Gantenbein Ave, Portland, OR 97227 Existing Patients: (503) 276-6500