Take charge of your health!
Dr. Connelly's Background
Elizabeth F. Connelly, DO is a practicing Hematologist & Oncologist in Brunswick, ME. Dr. Connelly graduated from University of North Texas Health Science Center College of Osteopathic Medicine in 1979. Dr. Connelly also specializes in Internal Medicine. She currently practices at Maine Center For Cancer Medicine and is affiliated with Sanford Medical Center & The Pavilion, Parkview Adventist Medical Center and Southern Maine Medical Center. Dr. Connelly accepts multiple insurance plans including Great West, Cigna and Medicare.
- Maine Medical Center Bramhall Campus
- Mercy Hospital State Street Campus
- MidCoast Hospital
- Parkview Adventist Medical Center
- Sanford Medical Center & The Pavilion
- Southern Maine Medical Center
- Waldo County General Hospital
- Medical School
- University of North Texas Health Science Center College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Fort Worth, TX
Learn More About Hematologic/Blood Cancers
The average North American eats over 130 pounds of sugar every year and consumes more than 60 pounds of sat-fat-laden beef, while the average American