Dr. Elizabeth Onyeaso, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Onyeaso's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Onyeaso, MD is a infectious disease specialist in Fayetteville, NC. Dr. Onyeaso completed a residency at Jersey Shore University Medical Center. She currently practices at CID PA dba Carolina Infectious Disease PA and is affiliated with Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Onyeaso is board certified in Infectious Disease.
- Robert Wood Johnson University Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Jersey Shore University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Nigeria / College of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of North Carolina
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Onyeaso?
Thank you for helping with our immigration medical papers, we just receive our green card.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Onyeaso accepts your insurance.
Dr. Onyeaso frequently treats Sepsis, Diabetes Type 2, and Cellulitis.
Dr. Onyeaso's office is located at 1774 Metromedical Dr, Fayetteville, NC 28304. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Onyeaso speaks Nigerian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Onyeaso has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cape Fear Valley Hoke Hospital
- Cape Fear Valley Medical Center
- Columbus Regional Healthcare System