Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Childs accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Childs, MD is a child & adolescent psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Childs completed a residency at Mass Mental Hlth Ctr. She currently practices at Elizabeth Childs M.d. PC. Dr. Childs is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Massachusetts Mental Health Center, Fellowship Hospital
- Mass Mental Hlth Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1990
- Good Samaritan Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1987
- University Of Cincinnati College Of Medicine, Medical School — 1986
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Childs?
You will not find a more skilled clinician that has the down to earth qualities of Dr. Elizabeth Childs. We have spent many sessions together over many years. I cannot image where if anywhere I would be with out Dr. Childs.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Childs frequently treats Cognitive Behavioral Therapy (CBT), ADHD and-or ADD, and Major Depressive Disorder.
Dr. Childs' office is located at 157 Walnut St, Brookline, MA 02445. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Childs has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Elizabeth Childs M.d. PC157 Walnut St, Brookline, MA 02445 (617) 734-6267