Dr. McKeen has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth McKeen, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Peabody, MA. Dr. McKeen completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Pediatric Health Care Associates and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McKeen is board certified in Pediatrics.
- Pediatric Chief Resident, Massachusetts General Hospital, Other Education — 2012
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2011
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2009
- University of Massachusetts / Worcester Campus, Medical School — 2007
- Dartmouth College, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Pediatric Health Care Associates
Pediatric Health Care Associates of Peabody10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960 Existing Patients: (978) 535-1110
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McKeen?
She is always friendly, and remembers (or is smart enough to look up) my other child's name and asks about them. She also makes me feel comfortable, and not crazy about my concerns.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth McKeen, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. McKeen's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McKeen accepts your insurance.
Dr. McKeen frequently treats Immunization Administration, Wellness Examination, and Acne.
Dr. McKeen's office is located at 10 Centennial Dr Ste 104, Peabody, MA 01960. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital