Dr. Elizabeth Engle, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Engle's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Engle, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. Dr. Engle completed a residency at Combined Harvard Neurology Training Program, Boston Children's Hospital. She currently practices at Department of Neurology and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Engle is board certified in Neurology.
- Boston Children's Hospital, Research Fellow In Genetics, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- Combined Harvard Neurology Training Program, Boston Children's Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Neuropathology, Residency Hospital — 1989
- Johns Hopkins Hospital, Combined Residency Program, Pediatrics, Residency Hospital — 1988
- Johns Hopkins University, Medical School — 1985
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Department of Neurology300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115 Existing Patients: (617) 355-6388
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Engle?
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Engle accepts your insurance.
Dr. Engle frequently treats Brain Disorders, Cranial Nerve Disorders, and Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR).
Dr. Engle's office is located at 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA 02115. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Engle has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Boston Children's Hospital