Dr. Booma has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Booma, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Newton, MA. Dr. Booma completed a residency at Massachusetts General Hospital. She currently practices at Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Booma is board certified in Psychiatry.
- MGH-McLean/Harvard U, Fellowship Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Residency Hospital
- McLean Hosp-Harvard, Residency Hospital
- Massachusetts General Hospital, Internship Hospital
- J & S Weill M C Cornell Univ, Medical School — 2005
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry
Newton-Wellesley Hospital Child Psychiatry2014 Washington St Fl 3, Newton, MA 02462 Existing Patients: (617) 243-6490
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Booma?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Booma, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Booma's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Booma accepts your insurance.
Dr. Booma frequently treats Psychiatric Evaluation, Dementia or Depression Screening, and Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery .
Dr. Booma's office is located at 2014 Washington St Fl 3, Newton, MA 02462. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.