Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Lester accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Lester, MD is a dermatopathology specialist in Cambridge, MA. Dr. Lester completed a residency at Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus. She currently practices at Dermatology Associates of Concord. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Lester is board certified in Dermatology.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Fellowship Hospital — 2017
- Fletcher Allen Health Care Medical Center Hospital Campus, Residency Hospital — 2016
- Broadlawns Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 2013
- University of Iowa, Medical School — 2012
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Dermatology Associates of Concord
Dermatology Associates of Concord625 Mount Auburn St Ste 101b, Cambridge, MA 02138 Existing Patients: (617) 354-5658
Pediatric Dentistry of Concord and Marlboro
F.whiting Hays MD Inc290 Baker Ave, Concord, MA 01742 Existing Patients: (978) 369-9023
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Lester?
I found the entire staff, nurses, and Dr. Lester very prompt, polite, pleasant, professional and knowledgeable. There was never a mention of payment in form.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Lester frequently treats Dermatitis, Itchy Skin, and Skin Cancer.
Dr. Lester's office is located at 625 Mount Auburn St Ste 101b, Cambridge, MA 02138. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Lester has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.