Dr. Small has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Small, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Greenlawn, NY. Dr. Small completed a residency at New York University School of Medicine. She currently practices at Mount Sinai Doctors Laboratory and is affiliated with Huntington Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Small is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- New York University School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1993
- New York University School of Medicine, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Morristown Meml Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1989
- Cornell University, Undergraduate School — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Mutual of Omaha
- National Elevator
- Oxford Health Plans
- State Farm
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Mount Sinai Doctors Laboratory5 Cuba Hill Rd, Greenlawn, NY 11740 Existing Patients: (631) 659-4050
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Small?
Dr. Small is a very personable, caring and excellent surgeon. I couldn't be more happy. Her office runs on time and her staff are efficient and helpful. The service and care is excellent.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Small, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Small's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Small accepts your insurance.
Dr. Small frequently treats Drusen, Benign Neoplasm of Choroid, and Visual Field Defects.
Dr. Small's office is located at 5 Cuba Hill Rd, Greenlawn, NY 11740. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Small speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Huntington Hospital