Click here to compare with other Ophthalmology Specialists.
Dr. Elizabeth Story Miller, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Savannah, GA. Dr. Story Miller completed a residency at Wills Eye Hosp. She currently practices at Memorial Health and is affiliated with Memorial Health University Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Story Miller is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- Strong Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Wills Eye Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1981
- St Elizabeth Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1978
- STATE UNIVERSITY OF NEW YORK / HEALTH SCIENCE CENTER AT SYRACUSE, Medical School — 1977
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Story Miller?
I've been seeing Dr. Miller for several years for routine eye care and think she is an excellent doctor. While there are a couple of negative reviews on this site I would trust Dr. Miller to perform surgery. She is extremely competent and dedicated to her patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Story Miller frequently treats Excision of Chalazion, Ectropion of Eyelid, and Stye.
Dr. Story Miller's office is located at 4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Story Miller has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Memorial Health University Medical Center
Memorial Health4700 Waters Ave, Savannah, GA 31404 (912) 354-4800