Dr. Elizabeth Korn, MD is a pediatric endocrinology specialist in New Brunswick, NJ. Dr. Korn completed a residency at Yale New Haven Hospital. She currently practices at St Peters Univ Hosp Ped Endo and is affiliated with Saint Peter's University Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Korn is board certified in Pediatric Endocrinology.
St Peters Univ Hosp Ped Endo
Saint Peters University Hospital254 Easton Ave Fl 3, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 Existing Patients: (732) 745-8574
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1991
- Yale New Haven Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- University Of Pennsylvania School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1985
- Perelman School of Medicine University of Pennsylvania, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Korn?
If you want a doctor that will take her time, sit down and explain everything to you, and provide you with all the information and options so you can make an informed decision, then Dr. Korn is for you. You will not feel rushed, nor will you feel like just a billable medical code. You can tell that she really cares.
- Saint Peter's University Hospital