Dr. Elizabeth Kobe, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kobe's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elizabeth Kobe, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. Kobe completed a residency at Saginaw Cooperative Hospital. She currently practices at Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology and is affiliated with Emory Decatur Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Saginaw Cooperative Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1996
- Oakland Genl, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Des Moines University College Of Osteopathic Medicine, Medical School — 1991
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Kaiser Permanente
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology
Emory at Kirkwood Obstetrics & Gynecology2199 College Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30317 Existing Patients: (770) 396-2496
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kobe?
I appreciated Dr Kobe beside manner, I met her in the ER and soon after followed up in her office a week later. She is very informative and helped me make the best decisions. I am forever thankful for Dr Kobe and her office staff.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kobe accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kobe frequently treats Vaginal Delivery and VBAC, C-Section, and Fetal Cardiac Monitoring.
Dr. Kobe's office is located at 2199 College Ave Ne, Atlanta, GA 30317. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kobe has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Emory Decatur Hospital