Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Feingold accepts your insurance.
Dr. Elizabeth Feingold, MD is a pediatric psychiatry specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Feingold completed a residency at Mt Sinai Hosp/City Hosp. and is affiliated with Bellevue Hospital Center. Dr. Feingold is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- New York University-Bellevue Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2013
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Fellowship Hospital — 2009
- Mt Sinai Hosp/City Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2008
- North General Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2005
- Saba University / School of Medicine, Medical School — 2003
- University of Wisconsin / Madison, Undergraduate School — 1999
- We do not accept health insurance
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Feingold?
Dr Feingold has always taken so much time with me. She is really caring and such a good fit for me. I'm so glad I finally found a doctor who I really feel like I can trust.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Feingold frequently treats Psychological Evaluation, Psychological Evaluations Prior to Bariatric Surgery , and Dementia or Depression Screening.
Dr. Feingold's office is located at 330 W 58th St Ste 512, New York, NY 10019. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Feingold has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bellevue Hospital Center
- Harlem Hospital Center
- 1 330 W 58th St Ste 512, New York, NY 10019 (917) 727-5254