Dr. Buchanan has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Buchanan, MD is a family medicine specialist in Exeter, NH. Dr. Buchanan completed a residency at Eastern Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Core General Surgery and is affiliated with Elliot Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Buchanan is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1993
- Dartmouth School of Medicine, Medical School — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Buchanan?
She makes you feel very comfortable and listens to what you have to say. Works with you to get you the best treatment.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elizabeth Buchanan, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Buchanan's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Buchanan accepts your insurance.
Dr. Buchanan frequently treats Symptomatic Menopause, Menopausal and Postmenopausal Disorders, and Dizziness.
Dr. Buchanan's office is located at 20 Hampton Rd, Exeter, NH 03833. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Elliot Hospital
- Exeter Hospital
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital