Dr. Atkinson has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elizabeth Atkinson, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Yulee, FL. Dr. Atkinson completed a residency at W Va University Hospital. She currently practices at North Florida Ob Gyn LLC and is affiliated with Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- W Va University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1988
- W Va U Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine, Medical School — 1983
- Westhampton College/University of Richmond, Undergraduate School — 1979
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Coventry Health Care of Georgia
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Atkinson?
I'm a new patient. I met Dr. Atkinson on May 15,2017. She is caring and will do what needs to be done for your health. She is an excellent doctor. I highly recommend anyone to make an appointment. Thanks for showing concern for me on day one.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Atkinson accepts your insurance.
Dr. Atkinson frequently treats Ear Tube Placement, Chronic Sinusitis, and Sinusitis.
Dr. Atkinson's office is located at 86058 SAINT PETER BLVD, Yulee, FL 32097. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours Mary Immaculate Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center