Dr. Varadi has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eliza Varadi, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Charleston, SC. Dr. Varadi completed a residency at Medical University Of South Carolina. She currently practices at Pelican Pediatrics LLC and is affiliated with Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Residency Hospital — 2010
- Medical University Of South Carolina, Internship Hospital — 2008
- Medical University Of South Carolina-Charleston Sc, Medical School — 2007
- Brandeis U, Undergraduate School — 2003
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Coventry Health Care
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Golden Rule
- Health Net
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- Peach State Health Plan
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Hebrew, Russian, Spanish
Pelican Pediatrics LLC452 Folly Rd, Charleston, SC 29412 Existing Patients: (843) 795-3344
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Varadi?
Dr Varadi is amazing! She is caring and efficient. We are so glad we found her. She was calming and knowledgable. Highly recommend,
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Eliza Varadi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Varadi's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Varadi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Varadi frequently treats Fever, Pediatric Overweight, and Pediatric Obesity.
Dr. Varadi's office is located at 452 Folly Rd, Charleston, SC 29412. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Varadi speaks Russian, Spanish, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Bon Secours St. Francis Hospital