Dr. Elissa Furutani, MD is a pediatrics specialist in Boston, MA. She currently practices at Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center and is affiliated with Boston Children's Hospital. Dr. Furutani is board certified in Pediatrics.
Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center
Hematologic Malignancies Center450 Brookline Ave, Boston, MA 02215 Existing Patients: (617) 632-5508
- Dana-Farber/Boston Children's Cancer and Blood Disorders Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2018
- Accepts most major Health Plans. Please contact our office for details.
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Furutani?
We found Dr Furutani to not only inspire confidence in her knowledge, but also to be curteous, compassionate, and so kind. She treated our son for anemia and we really appreciated her not being an alarmist- our first visit we expected to receive a slew of "possible diagnoses" but she wanted to have full review of his labs before delving too deeply on all the potential diagnosis. She took her time with us and with our son. She was very prompt in calling each time with results.
- Boston Children's Hospital
- Dana - Farber Cancer Institute