Dr. Kleinman has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elissa Kleinman, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Brookline, MA. Dr. Kleinman completed a residency at Cambridge Hosp. She currently practices at Elissa Kleinman, M.D. and is affiliated with Cambridge Health Alliance. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Kleinman is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Cambridge Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Cambridge Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1984
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Tufts Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Elissa Kleinman, M.D.
Elissa Kleinman, M.D.124 Harvard St Ste 8a, Brookline, MA 02446 Existing Patients: (617) 734-3354
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kleinman?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elissa Kleinman, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Kleinman's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kleinman accepts your insurance.
Dr. Kleinman frequently treats Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD), Adjustment Disorder , and Psychiatric Evaluation.
Dr. Kleinman's office is located at 124 Harvard St Ste 8a, Brookline, MA 02446. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kleinman speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cambridge Health Alliance