Dr. McLam has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elisha McLam, MD is a family medicine specialist in Plainfield, VT. Dr. McLam completed a residency at Eastern Maine Medical Center. She currently practices at Health Center and is affiliated with University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. McLam is board certified in Family Practice.
- Eastern Maine Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2012
- Rhode Island Hospital, Internship Hospital — 2007
- University of Vermont Larner College of Medicine, Medical School — 2006
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
John Douglas Matthew MD157 Towne Ave, Plainfield, VT 05667 Existing Patients: (802) 454-8336
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. McLam?
My last visit was really great, she reviewed everything like a Pro, advised me on my diabetes, and gave me an appointment to the dietitian.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. McLam accepts your insurance.
Dr. McLam frequently treats Magnesium Metabolism Disorders, Mineral Metabolism Disorders, and Vitamin D Deficiency.
Dr. McLam's office is located at 157 Towne Ave, Plainfield, VT 05667. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University of Vermont Health Network - Central Vermont Medical Center