Dr. Wagner has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elisabeth Wagner, DO is a obstetrics & gynecology specialist in Haltom City, TX. Dr. Wagner completed a residency at Wayne State Univ. She currently practices at Texas Health Care and is affiliated with Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Wayne State Univ, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Michigan State Univ, Internship Hospital — 1996
- University of Health Sciences / College of Osteoapthic Medicine, Medical School — 1995
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Principal Financial Group
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Texas Health Care
Texas Health Care6200 N Beach St Ste 101, Haltom City, TX 76137 Existing Patients: (817) 847-4600
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wagner?
Well I was here nurse the day I went and she was awesome.. I'm love it here... My third baby and I feel real good about this office...
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elisabeth Wagner, DO generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Wagner's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Wagner accepts your insurance.
Dr. Wagner frequently treats Hypertension Complicating Pregnancy, Childbirth and Postpartum, Encounters for Normal Pregnancies, and High Risk Pregnancy.
Dr. Wagner's office is located at 6200 N Beach St Ste 101, Haltom City, TX 76137. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Baylor Scott & White All Saints Medical Center - Fort Worth