Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (206) 829-4217, and for other questions, call (206) 598-4300.
Dr. Elina Minami, MD
New Patient(206) 900-9951
Dr. Elina Minami, MD is a cardiology specialist in Seattle, WA. Dr. Minami completed a residency at Oregon Health and Science University. She currently practices at Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake and is affiliated with UW Medical Center - Montlake. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Minami is board certified in Advanced Heart Failure and Transplant Cardiology.
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake
Heart Institute at UW Medical Center - Montlake1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195 Call
- University of Washington, Fellowship Hospital — 2003
- Oregon Health and Science University, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Oregon Health and Science University, Internship Hospital — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Minami?
Awesome! She saved my life 16 years ago. She is kind, compassionate, friendly. Very upbeat. Very competent. I was comfortable: felt very safe in her care.communicates very well!
- UW Medical Center - Montlake
- Central Washington Hospital & Clinics Campus
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Minami has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elina Minami, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Minami's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Minami accepts your insurance.
Dr. Minami frequently treats Heart Palpitations, Heart Disease, and Pharmacologic Stress Test, Adenosine.
Dr. Minami's office is located at 1959 Ne Pacific St, Seattle, WA 98195. Find other locations and directions.