Call (206) 693-4970 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elie Levy, MD
New Patient(206) 693-4970
Dr. Elie Levy, MD is a dermatologist in Burien, WA. Dr. Levy completed a residency at University Montreal. He currently practices at Dermatology Of Seattle and is affiliated with St. Anne Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Levy is board certified in Dermatology.
Dermatology Of Seattle
Dermatology Of Seattle13610 1st Ave S, Burien, WA 98168 Existing Patients: (206) 248-5020
French, Hebrew, Judeo-Arabic, Spanish
- Mohs Micrographicsurg-Dermsurg Ctr, Other Education — 1999
- University Montreal, Residency Hospital — 1997
- Maimonides MC, Residency Hospital — 1994
- Maimonides Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1992
- Albert Einstein College of Medicine of Yeshiva University, Medical School — 1991
- University Of Washington, Undergraduate School — 1987
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Assurant Health
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Oklahoma
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Choice Health
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Group Health Cooperative (GHC)
- Health Net
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Independence Blue Cross
- Molina Healthcare
- ODS Health Plan
- Premera Blue Cross
- Providence Health Plans
- Regence Blue Shield of Washington
- Wellmark Blue Cross and Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Levy?
I’ve been a patient of Dr. Levy for just a little over a year. First I asked him if I should have a dark area removed from my right ear . He removed it and my ear looks much better. Right now I am receiving radiation for a Squamous Cell Carcinoma on my right arm and I am so satisfied that I brought it to his attention early, when the greatest chances of success are possible. Everyone in the office is friendly. The Radiologist schedules around my work. I’m very appreciative!
- St. Anne Hospital
- Valley Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elie Levy, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Levy's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Levy accepts your insurance.
Dr. Levy frequently treats Cosmetic Skin Procedures.
Dr. Levy's office is located at 13610 1st Ave S, Burien, WA 98168. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Levy speaks Spanish, French, and Hebrew. View profile to see all.
Dr. Levy has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.