Click here to compare with other Cardiology Specialists.
Dr. Elias Bonaros Jr, MD is a cardiology specialist in New Hyde Park, NY. Dr. Bonaros Jr completed a residency at N Shore University Hosp. He currently practices at Cardiovascular Consultants. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Bonaros Jr is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- N Shore University Hosp/Li Jewish Hosp, Fellowship Hospital
- North Shore University Hopsital, Internship Hospital
- N Shore University Hosp, Residency Hospital — 2001
- Medical College of Wisconsin, Medical School — 1998
- St Johns University, Undergraduate School
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Compare with other Cardiology Specialists
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bonaros Jr?
Dr Bonaros has been our family cardiologist for about 10 years now. He is patient,caring and very informative. He pays close attention to my parents and I have complete trust in him. He also works well with all our other doctors to get a complete picture of our health. We love him and appreciate him greatly!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bonaros Jr has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Bonaros Jr frequently treats Aortic Aneurysm, Congenital Heart Defects, and Tricuspid Valve Disease.
Dr. Bonaros Jr' office is located at 3003 New Hyde Park Rd Ste 411, New Hyde Park, NY 11042. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bonaros Jr speaks French and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
New Hyde Park Office3003 New Hyde Park Rd Ste 411, New Hyde Park, NY 11042 (516) 327-0001