Dr. Elias Traboulsi, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Traboulsi's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elias Traboulsi, MD is a ophthalmology specialist in Cleveland, OH. Dr. Traboulsi completed a residency at Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center. He currently practices at CLEVELAND CLINIC EYE INSTITUTE and is affiliated with Cleveland Clinic. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Traboulsi is board certified in Clinical Genetics.
- Chldns Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1990
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1989
- The Johns Hopkins Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1986
- Amer U Beirut Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Amer U Beirut Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1982
- Amer U Beirut, Medical School — 1982
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cleveland Clinic Eye Institute
Cleveland Clinic Eye Institute9500 Euclid Ave # A31, Cleveland, OH 44195 Existing Patients: (216) 444-2855
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Traboulsi?
Dr. Traboulsi was very caring & attentive to my condition. Eye muscle surgery outcome has been outstanding. Best doctor I ever had.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Traboulsi accepts your insurance.
Dr. Traboulsi frequently treats Retinal Dystrophy, Retinitis Pigmentosa (RP), and Down Syndrome.
Dr. Traboulsi's office is located at 9500 Euclid Ave # A31, Cleveland, OH 44195. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Traboulsi has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Cleveland Clinic