Dr. Elias Anaissie, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Anaissie's profile to make an appointment.
Dr. Elias Anaissie, MD is a hematology specialist in Cincinnati, OH. Dr. Anaissie completed a residency at American U Beirut. He currently practices at Cti Clinical Research Center and is affiliated with University Of Cincinnati Medical Center. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Univ of Tex MD Anderson Cancer Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1987
- American U Beirut, Residency Hospital — 1982
- American U Beirut, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- ChoiceCare Network
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Health Span
- HealthSmart - Interplan Health Group
- Medicaid of Indiana
- Medical Mutual of Ohio
- Molina Healthcare
- Sagamore Health Network
- Today's Options
- USA Managed Care Organization
- Worker's Compensation
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Cti Clinical Research Center1775 W Lexington Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45212 Existing Patients: (859) 640-6548
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Anaissie?
Knowledgeable doctor with great care for his patients.
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Anaissie accepts your insurance.
Dr. Anaissie frequently treats Acute Myeloblastic Leukemia Type 5, Amyloidosis, and B-Cell Chronic Lymphocytic Leukemia.
Dr. Anaissie's office is located at 1775 W Lexington Ste 200, Cincinnati, OH 45212. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Anaissie speaks Arabic, French, and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Anaissie has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- University Of Cincinnati Medical Center