Dr. Elias Zias, MD is a cardiothoracic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Zias completed a residency at WCMC-NY Med Coll. He currently practices at NYU Schl Med Cardiothoracic Sgy and is affiliated with NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans.
NYU Schl Med Cardiothoracic Sgy
University Physicians Network530 1st Ave Ste 9v, New York, NY 10016 Existing Patients: (212) 263-5969
- Childrens Memorial Hospital, Fellowship Hospital — 1997
- Montefiore Med Ctr-Albert Einstein Med, Fellowship Hospital — 1996
- WCMC-NY Med Coll, Residency Hospital — 1994
- WCMC-NY Med Coll, Internship Hospital — 1990
- New York Medical College, Medical School — 1989
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Capital District Physician's Health Plan (CDPHP)
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Zias?
'He is a master at what he does. One of the best cardiologists/surgeons in NYU and maybe even New York. He saved my life with a 5-bypass surgery, and he made us feel so confident and safe that we walked in and out with a smile. But the best part of all is that beyond his profession, he is a good person inside too. Thank you Dr. Zias'
- NYU Langone Health Tisch Hospital