Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Chesen accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eli Chesen, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Lincoln, NE. Dr. Chesen completed a residency at Genl Hosp. He currently practices at PSYCHIATRIC ASSOCIATES-LINCOLN. Dr. Chesen is board certified in Psychiatry.
- Genl Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1974
- Banner Good Samaritan Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1970
- University of Nebraska College of Medicine, Medical School — 1969
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Nebraska Aids Project - Lincoln1919 S 40th St Ste 320, Lincoln, NE 68506 Existing Patients: (402) 488-5765
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Chesen?
He's the best; just Wikipedia him. He treated my family for several years. But don't dink around and waste his valuable time by skipping appointments. He'll break up with you.
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Chesen frequently treats Bipolar Disorder.
Dr. Chesen's office is located at 1919 S 40th St Ste 320, Lincoln, NE 68506. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Chesen has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.