Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Kolp accepts your insurance.
Dr. Eli Kolp, MD is a psychiatry specialist in Bradenton, FL. Dr. Kolp completed a residency at University of Texas Medical School. He currently practices at Lakewood Ranch Chiropractic Inc. and is affiliated with St. Anthony's Hospital. Dr. Kolp is board certified in Psychiatry.
- University of South Florida College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1989
- University of Texas Medical School, Residency Hospital — 1987
- Texas Research Institute of Mental Sciences, Residency Hospital — 1985
- Psychiatric Clinical Hospital #4, Residency Hospital — 1978
- Moscow Med Stomatology Institute, Internship Hospital — 1974
- Moscow Med Stomatology Institute, Medical School — 1973
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Kolp?
Dr. Kolp literally gave me my life back. He diagnosed me with bipolar II disorder and put me on a mood stabilizer. After years of constant hospitalizations, self-harm, and suicide attempts, I finally received the right diagnosis because of Dr. Kolp. I haven't hurt myself or attempted suicide since. It's like a miracle. Now that I'm properly medicated, I'm thriving in graduate school and regularly share my recovery story as part of my mental health advocacy work. Dr. Kolp, thank you so much for making me a person again!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Kolp frequently treats Psychotic Disorders and Addiction & Substance Abuse.
Dr. Kolp's office is located at 8788 State Road 70 E Ste 101, Bradenton, FL 34202. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Kolp has not yet indicated whether they offer telehealth services. Please contact the office to check for availability/eligibility.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- St. Anthony's Hospital