Dr. Eli Glatstein, MD is a radiation oncology specialist in Philadelphia, PA. Dr. Glatstein completed a residency at Stanford Med Ctr. He currently practices at HOSPITAL OF THE UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA. He accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Glatstein is board certified in Therapeutic Radiology.
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania3400 Spruce St Fl 2, Philadelphia, PA 19104 Existing Patients: (800) 789-7366
- Hammersmith Hosp, Fellowship Hospital — 1972
- Stanford Med Ctr, Residency Hospital — 1970
- Ny Hosp, Internship Hospital — 1965
- Stanford School of Medicine, Medical School — 1964
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Capital Blue Cross
- Coventry Health Care
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Geisinger Health Plan
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Be the first to leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Glatstein?