Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient, or (646) 962-5077 for existing patients or other inquiries. Click here for more information.
Dr. Eli Bryk, MD
New Patient(212) 256-9597
Dr. Eli Bryk, MD is a orthopedic surgery specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Bryk completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr. He currently practices at NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital. He accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Bryk is board certified in Orthopedic Surgery.
- New York Presbyterian Hosp Columbia Univ Medical Ctr, Residency Hospital
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1984
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Oxford Health Plans
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Bryk?
I have used Dr Bryk several times for various operations. I used him starting from Beth Israel Hospital, St Vincent’s and now Downtown Hospital. He is top in his field and highly recommend him
- NewYork-Presbyterian Lower Manhattan Hospital
- Kingsbrook Jewish Medical Center
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Bryk has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Eli Bryk, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Bryk's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Bryk accepts your insurance.
Dr. Bryk frequently treats Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome or Knee Pain, Joint Pain, and Internal Derangement of Knee.
Dr. Bryk's office is located at 170 William St, New York, NY 10038. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Bryk speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.