Find contact information here to make an appointment.
Dr. Elena Volfson, MD is a addiction psychiatry specialist in Scottsdale, AZ. Dr. Volfson completed a residency at St. Petersburg Medical Academy For Postgraduate Studies. She currently practices at Scottsdale Mental Health and Wellness Institute Pllc. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
- UMDNJ-Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- University of Medicine And Dentistry of New Jersey / Robert Wood Johnson Medical School, Fellowship Hospital — 2007
- SUNY Albany School of Public Health and the NYS Department of Health, Other Education — 2000
- St. Petersburg Medical Academy For Postgraduate Studies, Residency Hospital — 1998
- St. Petersburg State Pavlov Medical University, Medical School — 1996
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Government Employees Health Association (GEHA)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Volfson?
I saw Dr. Volfson for sleep and eating disorder. She’s the most caring doctor I have ever met. What she prescribed has worked. My son was in the mental health system for twenty years and I think he would be alive today if we had taken him to her.
Frequently Asked Questions
A list of accepted insurance providers is available on the Healthgrades insurance check. It is always a good idea to verify your insurance when making an appointment.
New patients are generally accepted by Dr. Elena Volfson, MD on Sharecare. To arrange an appointment, call the number on Dr. Volfson's profile.
Dr. Volfson frequently treats the following conditions: Anxiety, Abdominal Pain, and Addiction. See more on Sharecare.
Dr. Volfson's office is located at 8350 E Raintree Dr Ste 130, Scottsdale, AZ 85260. You can find other locations and directions on Sharecare.
Dr. Volfson is able to speak Russian and English. View profile to see all.
Dr. Volfson provides telehealth services. Please contact the office to determine whether you are eligible.
Dr. Volfson has over 26 years of healthcare experience.