Dr. Theodosiou has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elena Theodosiou, MD is a medical oncology specialist in Albany, NY. Dr. Theodosiou completed a residency at St John's Episcopal Hospital. She currently practices at St. Peters Medical Oncology Hematology and is affiliated with Portsmouth Regional Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Theodosiou is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- University of Illinois At Chicago / College of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 2004
- St John's Episcopal Hospital, Residency Hospital — 2001
- St John's Episcopal Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1998
- University of Athens, Medical School — 1996
- Amerigroup (Wellpoint)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Community Health Choice
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Health Net
- HealthPlus Amerigroup
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey
- Husky Health
- INTotal Health
- Midwest Health Plan
- Molina Healthcare
- MVP Health Care
- Peach State Health Plan
- Simply Healthcare Plans
- Staywell (Wellcare)
- Tufts Health Plan
- Wellcare of Georgia
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Theodosiou?
Dr Theodosiou has been my cancer physician for a year plus and I couldn't be happier with the choice . She's been positively the best !
Frequently Asked Questions
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Theodosiou accepts your insurance.
Dr. Theodosiou frequently treats Acute Venous Embolism Thrombosis, Coagulation Disorders (incl. Hemophilia), and Acute Deep Vein Thrombosis (DVT).
Dr. Theodosiou's office is located at 317 S Manning Blvd Ste 220, Albany, NY 12208. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Portsmouth Regional Hospital