Dr. Elena Flagg, MD is a rheumatology specialist in Williamsburg, VA. Dr. Flagg completed a residency at Med Coll of Va. She currently practices at Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases and is affiliated with Riverside Regional Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Flagg is board certified in Rheumatology.
Arthritis and Rheumatic Diseases
Arthritis & Rheumatic Diseases329 McLaws Cir, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Existing Patients: (757) 220-8579
- 2 331 McLaws Cir, Williamsburg, VA 23185 Existing Patients: (757) 220-8579
- Med Coll of Va, Fellowship Hospital — 2002
- Med Coll of Va, Residency Hospital — 2000
- Med Coll of Va, Internship Hospital — 1998
- Texas Tech University School of Medicine, Medical School — 1997
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Coventry Health Care
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Flagg?
I’ve gone to Dr. Flagg for about 12 years! I cannot say enough good about her! She gave me my life back when I could barely walk! She is sympathetic, kind and I never feel rushed! Thank you Dr. Flagg!
- Riverside Regional Medical Center
- Riverside Walter Reed Hospital
- Sentara Careplex Hospital
- Sentara Norfolk General Hospital
- Sentara Williamsburg Regional Medical Center