Click here to schedule an appointment online. New patients can also call (781) 241-4022, and for other questions, call (781) 391-3885.
Dr. Eleanor Moresco, MD
New Patient(781) 474-3027
Dr. Eleanor Moresco, MD is a internal medicine specialist in Medford, MA. Dr. Moresco completed a residency at Georgetown University Hospital. She currently practices at Tufts Medical Center Community Care and is affiliated with Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare.
Tufts Medical Center Community Care
Tufts Medical Center Community Care101 Main St Ste 214, Medford, MA 02155 Call
- New England Med Center, Fellowship Hospital — 1985
- Georgetown University Hospital, Residency Hospital — 1983
- Medstar-Georgetown University Medical Center, Internship Hospital — 1981
- Hahnemann University, Medical School — 1980
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts
- Boston Medical Center HealthNet Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commonwealth Care
- Fallon Community Health Plan
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care
- Medicaid of Massachusetts
- Neighborhood Health Plan
- Tufts Health Plan
- United Healthcare
- USA Managed Care Organization
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Moresco?
Dr Moresco has been my doctor for over 26 years. She is kind, understanding and has the best bedside manner. She is a top notch physician. She is my go to doctor for all my health needs. She is very compassionate and empathic with her patients.
- Lawrence Memorial Hospital of Medford
- MelroseWakefield Hospital
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Moresco has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Moresco accepts your insurance.
Dr. Moresco frequently treats Dysthymia and Cyclothymia (Mood Disorders), Dysthymia (Chronic Depression), and All Headaches (incl. Migraine).
Dr. Moresco's office is located at 101 Main St Ste 214, Medford, MA 02155. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. Moresco speaks Italian and English. View profile to see all.