Click here to compare with other Hematology Specialists.
Dr. Elaine Wade, MD is a hematology specialist in Glenview, IL. Dr. Wade completed a residency at Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center. She currently practices at The University of Chicago (northshore) and is affiliated with Evanston Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans. Dr. Wade is board certified in Hematology.
- Northwestern Center Feinberg School of Medicine, Fellowship Hospital — 1995
- Rush Presbyterian St Luke's Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 1992
- Rush-Presby-St Luke's Med Ctr, Internship Hospital — 1990
- Rush Medical College Of Rush University, Medical School — 1989
- Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Beech Street (Multiplan)
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
- Galaxy Health Network
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
The University of Chicago (northshore)2100 Pfingsten Rd, Glenview, IL 60026 Existing Patients: (847) 657-5826
Kellogg Cancer Center
Northshore Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation2180 Pfingsten Rd, Glenview, IL 60026 Existing Patients: (847) 503-1000
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Wade?
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Wade has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Wade frequently treats Breast Neoplasms.
Dr. Wade's office is located at 2100 Pfingsten Rd, Glenview, IL 60026. Find other locations and directions.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Evanston Hospital
- Glenbrook Hospital
- Highland Park Hospital
- Skokie Hospital