Call (212) 582-3422 to make an appointment as a new patient. Click here for more information.
Dr. Elaine Barfield, MD
Dr. Elaine Barfield, MD is a pediatric gastroenterology specialist in New York, NY. Dr. Barfield completed a residency at New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center. She currently practices at The Rogosin Institute and is affiliated with NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center. She accepts multiple insurance plans, including Medicare. Dr. Barfield is board certified in Pediatric Gastroenterology.
- New York-Presbyterian Hospital-Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2014
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Fellowship Hospital — 2011
- New York Presbyterian Hospital Weill Cornell Medical Center, Residency Hospital — 2011
- NEW YORK UNIV SCH OF MED, Medical School — 2008
- New York University, Medical School — 2008
- Princeton U, Undergraduate School — 2004
- Affinity Health Plan
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Fidelis Care
- Oxford Health Plans
- POMCO Group
- VNS Choice
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. Barfield?
Meeting was very informative and She answered all of our questions. Office was very clean and the wait time was no more than 5 minutes from the time we arrived. Her recommendations were easy to follow and understand and She is very responsive on the portal website.
- NewYork-Presbyterian/Weill Cornell Medical Center
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Barfield has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elaine Barfield, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. Barfield's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. Barfield accepts your insurance.
Dr. Barfield frequently treats Abdominal Pain, Diarrhea, and Wireless pH Testing.
Dr. Barfield's office is located at 505 E 70th St, New York, NY 10021. Find other locations and directions.