Dr. George has indicated that they offer telehealth. Contact the office to check for eligibility for your needs.
Dr. Elaina George, MD is a otolaryngology (ear, nose & throat) specialist in Atlanta, GA. Dr. George completed a residency at Manhattan Ent Hosp. She currently practices at Peachtree Ear Nose & Throat and is affiliated with Northside Hospital. She accepts multiple insurance plans.
- Manhattan Ent Hosp, Residency Hospital — 1998
- Lenox Hill Hospital, Internship Hospital — 1994
- Long Island University / Brooklyn Campus, Other Education — 1988
- Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia
- CareFirst Blue Cross Blue Shield
- Commercial Insurance Company
- First Health (Coventry Health Care)
* Please verify this information when scheduling an appointment.
Leave a review
How likely are you to recommend Dr. George?
I haven’t had any doctor be this thorough and knowledgeable. I am still blown away by how great she was! She took her time, and explained everything to me. Doctors never seem to take their time these days, and she definitely did all while listening to everything I said. Sooooo great!
Frequently Asked Questions
Dr. Elaina George, MD generally accepts new patients. You can see Dr. George's profile to make an appointment.
Use our insurance check to verify if Dr. George accepts your insurance.
Dr. George frequently treats Pharyngitis, Fiberoptic Endoscopic Evaluation of Swallowing (FEES), and Middle Ear Implant Candidacy Evaluation.
Dr. George's office is located at 1800 Peachtree St Nw Ste 650, Atlanta, GA 30309. Find other locations and directions.
Dr. George speaks Spanish and English. View profile to see all.
Find contact information here to make an appointment.
- Northside Hospital